Founded in 1913 by Edward L. Hirsch and Carl C. Riepe, the "Hirsch Law Office" has maintained a continuous presence in Burlington for more than 100 years. Over the years we have been in various locations in downtown Burlington, however, in May of 2013 we moved to our current location of 1307 Broadway Street in West Burlington, Iowa.
Our faces may have changed over the years, but we have always strived to provide the best possible legal service to our clients and continue to provide high quality and affordable legal services to our clients to this day. We provide legal services throughout southeast Iowa including Des Moines County, Henry County, Lee County, and Louisa County. We have an experienced and professional support staff to assist us with this process.
Disclaimer: Contact through this website does not create attorney-client privilege and such communication may not be considered secure and confidential.